Thursday, August 6, 2015

Princess Poochie

what comes up first, the burst or my thirst?
or the solar rays from the crack in my blinds
my spine's swole up and im spent out of shape
cracking a shell for a nut or a grape;
and any ol' bitch that's a jack and a coke;
away from this joke, that my terrier finds;

the woods and the wolf that i left when i died
they come spiraling back high and they skin you alive
like formaldehyde, or your hide-skin tan, i run like one man
not like pan or japan, in a terrier land, you bite back at the hand
and you foam at the mouth and divide like you began; or you never begin;

the steps they creek underneath my man-of-war torn feet,
like a petite little mutt, that will whine for a treat, not a bone with no meat
they're in the passenger seat; oblivious to defeat, like tension wires that meet;
but only one of them breaks, the greatest size of the lakes, blowing ice that will bow,
and then just snap what they make;  what was that that you made, was it another man cry?
but you abide by the jive, and ride with turkey's that hide; this trail of tears that's behind, another swollen dog's spine, will that snap in half too? or re-align one more time?    

Kibbles and Bits

what was it? what did robert, dr robert say to me?
he told me once, he told me twice, how we build this cursed city
he me once, a summer long, a summer long not long ago
and then he left us stranded here, and went to a place no one will know

and now i've got these hounds spread out along a grand and large buffet;
and now i'll feast on golden muts, cause every dog must have his day;
and now my teeth, my toung and throat, my espophogus and stomach bile
will decompose these vile beasts, and take away their cursed smile;

what was it? what did robert, dr robert say to me?
he told me once, he told me twice, how we build this cursed city
he me once, a summer long, a summer long not long ago
and then he left us stranded here, and went to a place no one will know

and now i'm driving crowded streets, and counting coins and counting sheep
and now im dreaming not a sleep, and beaming light i cannot keep;
and waiting for the night to creep, and finally i'll be awake;
and that's when dogs will earn their keep, and weep again for heaven's sake;
and weep again for heaven's sake
for heaven's sake
for heaven;

what was it? what did robert, dr robert say to me?
he told me once, he told me twice, how we build this cursed city
he told me once, a summer long, a summer long not long ago
and then he left us stranded here, and went to a place no one will know
and went to a place
a happy place
a happy place not long ago
and went to a place,
a happy place,
a happy place no one will know;

and went to a place
a happy place
a happy place not long ago
he went to a place,
a happy place,
a happy place no one will know;

Nibble Toys

left the mark, left it blank, left turns left, stomach sank;
right turns 'round, and pulled up near, right said hi, right disappeared;
in said out, and went behind, came back forward, and came to mind;
up fell down, his knees pulled through, into his chest, then up withdrew;

why would something, something so sweet,
need to beg for a doggy treat?
how could people, creatures so vile;
give an inch and take a mile?

left the mark, left it blank, left turns left, stomach sank;
right turns 'round, and pulled up near, right said hi, right disappeared;
in said out, and went behind, came back forward, and came to mind;
up fell down, his knees pulled through, into his chest, then up withdrew;

when will preciousness and plenty,
teach their children three x twenty?
when will horrified by gore,
learn it's rude to ask for more...

than they deserve?

Chow Down

i couldn't think of doing something
worse, but brought myself to that?
what's done is done and now it's over;
now it's time for summer rats;

the way is forward looking back i'm forward looking, looking back
and yesterday will shine forever shine forever perfect black;
those eye are burned into my spine into my spine forever mine;
those looks they gave when looks they gave resemble mine in mad design;

they wouldn't blink because of nothing;
blinked because they heard the gat;
unloading on that sucker's ass;
and everyone who heard him splat;

the way is forward looking back i'm forward looking, looking back
and yesterday will shine forever shine forever perfect black;
those eye are burned into my spine into my spine forever mine;
those looks they gave when looks they gave resemble mine in mad design;

i couldn't sleep I heard him weep inside my sleep i heard him weep;
his story isn't over yet he's in my spine, my spine's a sheep;
a tender little lamb, i butchered sam, i mattered most to sam;
and sam is never leaving, sam's a grieving, never breathing fan;

the way is forward looking back i'm forward looking, looking back
and yesterday will shine forever shine forever perfect black;
those eye are burned into my spine into my spine forever mine;
those looks they gave when looks they gave resemble mine in mad design;

Wagon Bomb

stationary sit and sip this sprite and watching trains pass by;
at station's like vacations from this newly christened burdened eye;
she's everything and nothing, like i wanted, where she'll stay alive;
and tolerate my wrapping, tolerate my wrapping open wide;

the human touch they're looking are they looking no, they didn't know
that tenderness is often soothing scabs that heal back stronger though;
they didn't know they were depleting, voice retreating, shimmered still;
like diamonds in their eyes they glisten, hush just listen, silence, chill;

stationary sit and sip this sprite and watching trains pass by;
at station's like vacations from this newly christened burdened eye;
she's everything and nothing, like i wanted, where she'll stay alive;
and tolerate my wrapping, tolerate my wrapping open wide;

i do not like them sam i am, i do not like this desert scam;
we know together nothing cleverer than butchering a lamb;
tonight he told me not to hold me liable for damaged lace
he said they're lost in margins, lost in margins, lost in margins...  

stationary sit and sip this sprite and watching trains pass by;
at station's like vacations from this newly christened burdened eye;
she's everything and nothing, like i wanted, where she'll stay alive;
and tolerate my wrapping, tolerate my wrapping open wide;

shrieking steel my final nerve is gone this beast that lives and dies
by building code and fashion mode and waste, outmoded wasteful lies
has just arrived and why sam why did every passenger just die? it's you and i
just you and i and smoke and bodies burning sam and squirming sam,
like kitchen grease in pans gets flamed
in haste
they cook to taste
this ribbon faced
displaced disgraceful
hissing gristle race;

stationary sit and sip this sprite and watching trains pass by;
at station's like vacations from this newly christened burdened eye;
she's everything and nothing, like i wanted, where she'll stay alive;
and tolerate my wrapping, tolerate my wrapping open wide...

and know nothing else

Sludge Fucker

i love you sam i love you more than looks could show, than you will know
i love you for the life you gave to me alone, my watchful drone
i love you for the buzzing of these game cocks round the thicket there;
just outside where sam was taken; i love you sam the god-forsaken;

please forgive me sam the you-and-i has worn it's welcome dear
and things you witnessed just this morning might have made you persevere
if only that this morning hadn't work out quite the way it had
you and i would still be lovers, why sam why did things go bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment